Best Commenter Award!

I’m happy to accept the Best Commenter Award from Katy at katy brande writes.

dodisharkicorn-commenting-award

I’m honored to have been nominated. Katy is a book review blogger that participates in many of the same memes I do. Her posts are often humorous and I’m proud to follow her blog!

The creators of this award encourage you to pass it on to your top commenters!

The Dodisharkicorn, nature’s fiercest beast, does not issue approval lightly. By being offered this terrific honor, he is signifying that you are allowed to continue reading and commenting without fear of attack. Failure to pass on this award will result in the dodisharkicorn letting loose his terrible battle squawk/whinny to the tune of the Jaws theme song, and all that you love will turn to glitter.

Aren’t there always rules with these things? OF COURSE THERE ARE! Our rules are the same as the rest of them, but we have better questions.

The Questions
  1. What is your third favorite color? Pink, I suppose.
  2. Would you rather be: a Jedi, a Pokemon Master or a Wizard/Witch? Choose ONE. A Witch. I’ve always thought I would be on the dark side in Star Wars (it’s just easier, I think). And I’m not much of a Pokemon fan. So, witch it is! 
  3. Who is your favorite Doctor? Although I don’t watch the show, I think House would be my favorite.
  4. Can you whistle? No, not very well.
  5. Would you name your child Sirius Albus? Sure. I only say that because I’m not going to have kids, though. =)
  6. What is the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything? Question everything.
  7. Do you own a lawnmower? Yes, though if you drive past my house, you may wonder if that’s true. The grass just grows so quickly.
  8. Do you think Legolas is a (very pretty) pansy? No. He’s just a pansy.
  9. What’s the trashiest thing you’ve read in the last year? Should we cover it for Trashy Tuesday? Other people’s facebook statuses. Sometimes, I think facebook should have the slogan, “Didn’t get enough crazy today? Log in!”

Sadly, blogger does not offer any way to see who my top commenters are. Though there are widgets that do, none of them seemed to work for me despite hours of trying. I would have to go through and handpick 5, but if I made some sort of mistake, I would feel terrible. So instead of nominated 5 of my own, I only ask that if you see this, please pass it on to 5 of YOUR top commenters (provided you have a widget or a blog site that shows this.)