Top Ten Tuesday- Books into Movies

hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books I'd Like To See Made Into A Movie

This is difficult because my answer should be None. I usually enjoy the book far more than the movie. But I’ll pick some.

1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. Because it will be a movie later this year.

2. The Passage by Justin Cronin. It would have to be long, like The Stand, but if it was well done, it would be a really awesome movie.

3. World War Z by Max Brooks. I know this will eventually be made into a movie and I’m looking forward to seeing it. Some of the scenes were so chilling!

4. The Taker by Alma Katsu. I think it would be a cool movie and something different.

5. The Radleys by Matt Haig. Because we need more awesome vampire movies.

6. The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster. I’ve always wanted this to be a movie. If it was done well, like the Chronicles of Narnia, it would be amazing.

7. The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice. This book didn’t get it’s fair share. When they made The Queen of the Damned, they combined much of The Vampire Lestat with it. I think they need to remake both of them and do it right.

8. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.

9. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. I’m not sure how this could be done right, but if it was, it would be cool to see the film adaptation.

10. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. I just want to see the world presented. I know it will be made into a movie eventually. Some of the technology and plastic surgery is hard to imagine, so I would enjoy seeing it on screen.

Labels: ,