Feature and Follow Friday

Hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read

Featured Hosts: The Housework Can Wait and Ali's Bookshelf 

Q: What is one thing you wish you could tell your favorite author?

I don’t know that I have a favorite author. I have authors I love and books that are my favorites. And I hate being a ridiculous fan gushing over someone.

The best statement I could say is probably I love your books because I think it’s nice for them to know. I suppose the best question for any of my favorite authors would be Where do you get the ideas and inspiration? It would be interesting to know the background behind all of my favorite stories. I especially liked the excerpt at the back of Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk where he talks about where he got the idea and how it began as a short story. Things like that always interest me and I wish I knew more about the people who write my favorite books.

Labels: ,