Booking Through Thursday–DIY

hosted by Booking Through Thursday

This week’s question:

Cathy De Los Santos asks: If you could write a book, what would it be about, and why?

This is a difficult question. I have always loved vampires and have always wanted to write a story involving them. I’d also like to include other supernatural creatures. I live in a very small town that has inspired me. The largest thing here is a cemetery and there’s always a funeral tent in it. Also, there are multiple shops on the downtown strip, none of which do enough business (I think) to still be around. All of these things have logical explanations, some of which I already know, but I think all of things with the inclusion of supernatural elements could make for an interesting novel, possible in the horror genre. I have some ideas written down, but in the end, I’m a reader and haven’t quite made the leap into writing seriously.