Booking Through Thursday- Siblings

hosted by Booking Through Thursday

This week’s question:

Heidi asks: Do you have siblings? Do they like to read?

I have a brother who is roughly 12 years younger than me.

He doesn’t really like reading, but he does occasionally. When he was 8 and I had him for the summer, he begged me for the first book in the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. And then I couldn’t get him to read it. So I did. I ended up finishing the series and really enjoying it and my brother just asked me what happened. It was like he was interested in the story, but couldn’t put the effort into reading. I tried all summer to get him to read a book and he just wouldn’t.

My mom says he’s currently reading The Hunger Games, so perhaps he will learn to love reading as much as I do. Or love it just a little bit.

Labels: