Top Ten Books to Read in a Day
1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
I read this book in one sitting. It’s a short and easy read, but it’s an amazing novel.
2. The Rag and Bone Shop by Robert Cormier
Another book I read in one sitting, but well worth every second. I loved it.
3. I Am the Cheese by Robert Cormier
4. Rats Saw God by Rob Thomas
Another short but amazing novel.
5. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
This book is so wonderful. It was a quick read because of how it was narrated, but it stays with you for a long time.
6. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
I am pretty sure I read this in a day. I loved it.
7. The Giver by Lois Lowry
One of my favorite books.
8. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
This book is a bit longer than the others I have listed, but I read it in one day because I could not stop turning the pages. I was cooking dinner with my eyes on the book, flipping the page in between stirs and sautés.
9. The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
This was a short but surprising read. I’m not much of a sci-fi reader. I pick fantasy over science fiction, but this was so literary and descriptive. I really enjoyed it.
10. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
Labels: Top Ten Tuesday