Top Ten Tuesday- Read in a Day

hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Books to Read in a Day
1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
22628
I read this book in one sitting. It’s a short and easy read, but it’s an amazing novel.

2. The Rag and Bone Shop by Robert Cormier
293950
Another book I read in one sitting, but well worth every second. I loved it.
3. I Am the Cheese by Robert Cormier
48978
4. Rats Saw God by Rob Thomas
207889
Another short but amazing novel.
5. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
439288
This book is so wonderful. It was a quick read because of how it was narrated, but it stays with you for a long time.
6. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
7445
I am pretty sure I read this in a day. I loved it.
7. The Giver by Lois Lowry
3636
One of my favorite books.
8. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
11870085
This book is a bit longer than the others I have listed, but I read it in one day because I could not stop turning the pages. I was cooking dinner with my eyes on the book, flipping the page in between stirs and sautés.
9. The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
7116792
This was a short but surprising read. I’m not much of a sci-fi reader. I pick fantasy over science fiction, but this was so literary and descriptive. I really enjoyed it.
10. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
15931

Labels: