TGIF Book Blogger Influences

hosted by: GReads

Book Blogger Influences: Has there been a particular book blogger who's influenced what you read? Share with us a review/book blog that convinced you to pick up a certain book.

I still read what I want to because I can’t seem to limit myself to certain genres. While I get many many awesome ideas from reviews on other blogs, I can’t say one particular blog has changed my reading habits. Other blogs influence me to blog more and how to optimize the blog and to network more, but not so much what I’m reading.

This is a challenge hosted by a blog that has made me think more about what genres I’m reading this year, so I guess this would be the closest a blog has come to influencing my reading choices:

Eclectic Reader Challenge 2012

hosted by: bookedout

Labels: