Blogspiration #1: SPACE




Blogspiration is a new weekly meme hosted by GrowingUpYA and Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation or just a little SOMETHING.

Sum-B33-MaxIm-HaRGB--CCDS-Scaled-X-Deconvolved-
The Horsehead Nebula
M42-reprocessed-signed
The Orion and The Running Man Nebula
Pics courtesy of http://lowcountrystargazers.org/kevin_r_astrophoto.aspx and one of my husband’s astrophotography friends.

Space is on my brain recently, since I’ll be buying a telescope soon. But space has always inspired me for some reason. It’s just so amazing. The Horsehead Nebula is my absolute favorite and it inspires creativity in me. It is usually my desktop background. When I look at that nebula, I see so many things (and I don’t really see the horse head it resembles, lol) and it sparks a lot of ideas inside of me.

What about you? What inspires you?