Top Ten Books on my Spring To Be Read List
1. Looking For Alaska by John Green. I bought this book a while ago, but it's scheduled for May in my book club, so I'm waiting to read it.
2. Fated by Alyson Noel.
3. The Taker by Alma Katsu
4. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer Smith
5. I am the Cheese by Robert Cormier. I have this on my shelf and it was recommended by a friend. I can't wait to start.
6. Specials by Scott Westerfeld. I'm currently reading Pretties and can't wait to finish the series.
7.Extras by Scott Westerfeld.
8. One more book by Chuck Palahniuk. I really don't know which book I want to read next, but I would love to pick something up.
9. This probably doesn't count because it's totally not out yet, but I'm sure I'll read it by the time next Spring rolls around. The Twelve by Justin Cronin. I loved The Passage and cannot wait to read the sequel.
10. Paper Towns by John Green. I've seen so many positive reviews about this book.
Labels: Top Ten Tuesday