TGIF Social Networking

 
hosted by: GReads 
 
Social Networking: Do you use Twitter or Facebook to promote your blog?  How has it benefited your book blogging experience? If not, how do you promote your blog? Share your twitter handle and/or Facebook link!

I just started to use Facebook to promote my blog. After reaching 54 followers, I decided maybe it was time. I don't know that it has helped yet, but I like being able to share bookish things on the page instead of spamming my regular news feed when half of my friends don't really read. Now, I can reach readers without bothering the rest. So, I enjoy that. Twitter is something I am new to and have only been promoting other blogs, giveaways, and using goodreads. I never know what to say that's under 140 characters and I am afraid to appear Spammish by ALSO promoting my blog. 
My facebook fan page is here: http://www.facebook.com/LoveLiteratureArtAndReason
and my twitter username is @meganm922
Feel free to Like and Follow. I always like building up a community of people.

Labels: