Feature And Follow Friday


hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read
Featured Blogs: Alluring Reads and Justin's Book Blog
 
Q: Do you read one book at a time or do you switch back and forth between two or more?
 
I read one book at a time for the most part. I always want to give a book my full attention.
 
Sometimes, when I'm somewhere and I don't have a book, I will start reading on my phone. I don't read many ebooks, but I have all the free classics from the Android Market (or Google Play they call it now). In those cases, I'll read more than one book at a time. But my phone ebooks are bottom priority, so if I don't finish the book in that one sitting, I'll put it on the back burner and get back into the actual books I'm reading.
 
I've been "reading" Moby Dick for about a month and a half now because I started it on my phone. If I had the actual book, I probably would have finished by now. I just don't enjoy reading on my phone or computer, so unless it's something I can't wait to get my hands on or it's an ebook sent from the author, I'm a slacker about them.
 

Labels: ,