Feature and Follow Friday

hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read
Featured Host: Short and Sweet

Q: What is the longest book you’ve read? What are your favorite 600+ page reads?

I can’t say for the sure what is the absolute longest book I’ve ever read. I know I’ve read some of George R.R. Martin that has been 1100ish pages and some Stephen King that has been right around that same number. I’m trying to remember if I’ve touched upon anything that gets into the 1200’s.
One of my favorite longer novels is The Passage by Justin Cronin. Some of the Harry Potter books were over 600 pages. And all of the books so far in the Song of Ice and Fire series (Game of Thrones) by Martin were long and amazing.
I don’t find that length is really daunting. I just focus on the plot and the writing and if it’s really long, sometimes I prefer that. I prefer descriptive writing and sometimes that requires the author to be long winded.

Labels: ,