Booking Through Thursday

hosted by Booking Through Thursday
 
This week's question: 
 Have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character? Who and what about them did you love?
 
I can't say that I've ever "fallen" for a character in a book. I didn't read really any books that had romance in it until after I got married, so my heart has always been taken already. Besides, no fictional character could ever be quite as perfect as my husband. 
I do love Noah from The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks, especially as an older man. The fact that he was not only there for his wife suffering from Alzheimer's each and every day, but he read her the story of their love and life every day just melts my heart. I hope that if anything ever happens to me later in life that my husband will be by my side like that as well. 

Labels: