Booking Through Thursday - Relating



hosted by Booking Through Thursday


This week's question:
Ted asks:
Are there any fictional characters whom you have emulated (or tried to)? Who and why?
Bookish Sarah asks an interesting assortment of questions:
What literary character do you feel is most like you personality-wise (explain)?
I think many characters in books have similar qualities to me. Usually main characters like to read, are more introverted, and have a strong imagination. There isn't just one that I can relate to, I can relate to most main characters in that sense. I haven't read a book and thought that the character sounded EXACTLY like me. I don't know that it's possible, really.
I suppose I can relate to Bella from Twilight (as much as I hate to admit it) because I'm quiet, I've always taken care of my mom because she acts like a teenager, and I'm extremely clumsy. And I got married at 18 and fell in love while still in high school, though my husband wasn't in high school with me and he certainly isn't a sparkling vampire and neither of us are depressing people. But that's about as far as our similarities go.
What about you?

Labels: