To My Followers

I wanted to take some time to thank all of you guys for following and commenting.
I've had this blog for a little over a year now, and it took me almost all of that time to find a direction. I never knew how many people blogged about books and reading, and now I feel like I am part of a community of like minded readers.
After all, I experiment with MANY different hobbies and I'm interested in many different subjects, but reading is my absolute favorite hobby and something I've always come back to all of my life. I decided to blog mainly about books at the close of 2011, after most of my facebook friends expressed interest in hearing my reviews about all of the books I read that year. Connecting with fellow book bloggers and participating in the weekly memes and the yearly challenges has given me a direction and makes blogging fun and interesting.
Over the past 2 months, my followers have increased A LOT, and it makes me smile to see the number go up each day. I have also increased the amount of blogs I follow myself and make it a daily thing to check my reader and see what you guys have posted.
This is my only blog and I certainly don't have enough to say to warrant a second one. With that said, I may continue to post things that don't have anything to do with reading every so often, so I hope you guys bear with me and continue to follow.
Anyway, I just felt like it was time to thank everyone. It means a lot to have so many people comment and follow!