WWW Wednesday

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?


 What are you currently reading?
The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame. My father in law bought it for me for Christmas and told me it was his favorite book growing up. I'm close to finishing and I love it so far. 


What did you recently finish reading?
The Name of the Wind. I posted my review already. Looking forward to reading the rest of the series.


What do you think you'll read next?
I have to read The Radleys by Matt Haig for my book club this month, but I can't decide if I'll start it next or read The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury before starting The Radleys. I'll probably start on The Radleys first.

Labels: