That's What You Think Challenge- Rough List

That's What You Think Reading Challenge


hosted by Alex @ The Blethering Bookworm
BBC published a list of 100 books that they believed the majority of us have only read 6 of.

I went through and picked out ones I'd like to read. (See the previous That's What You Think post for the entire list).

A Confederacy of Dunces – John Kennedy Toole
Crime and Punishment- Fyodor Dostoyevsky* edited since I picked it up today.
Moby Dick – Herman Melville
The Lovely Bones – Alice Sebold
Catcher in the Rye – JD Salinger
The Lord of the Rings – JRR Tolkien
The Wind in the Willows – Kenneth Grahame (I realize this is 7, not 6, but I realized this book was on the list and it's next in my to read queue. I just can't decide which of the 6 to replace it with, so maybe I'll just read all 7.)


Those are the ones I haven't read yet, but I think I'm also going to reread some of these:
The Bell Jar – Sylvia Plath
Brave New World – Aldous Huxley
Atonement – Ian McEwan
Chronicles of Narnia – CS Lewis
The Hobbit – JRR Tolkien
Catch 22 – Joseph Heller
To Kill a Mockingbird – Harper Lee

Labels: , ,