Questionnaire

Stolen from Insomniac Migraineur =)


1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
(I don't have any Apple products, but I do have music on my phone. Here goes..)
-Sugar by System of a Down
-Useful Idiot by Tool
-Clean by Incubus
-Gravity by John Mayer
-Trenchtown Rock by Sublime
-Pride and Joy by Stevie Ray Vaughan

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
I don't know. I don't really idolize anyone, but I guess it would be nice to meet someone who has published a book.

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"'.... like you!'" from It. Sorry, that's all there is on that line.

4) What do you think about most?
All sorts of things. I often think about people and what makes them tick or the universe or strange paradigms. I think about what books I want to read next and I think about my husband. My brain is always going on about things.

5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
It's a picture sent by my husband that says "Who's awesome? You're awesome." that he sent me when I was at work.

6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With clothes on, multiple layers. My husband gets hot while sleeping and I get cold. I must bundle or freeze.

7) What's your strangest talent?
I have a great memory that surprises people, especially family members. My dad is always saying, "You can't possibly remember that." But I do.

8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
Um... Girls should strive to be intelligent; Boys should do the same and both should appreciate it.

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Not that I am aware.

10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Good question.

11) Do you have any strange phobias?
No. I have the same fears as most people, I imagine.

12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
The back of my nose ring. It stays in there.

13) What's your religion?
None.

14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Fishing. Shooting Rifles. Doing Yard work, Reading

15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Both. I enjoy pictures, whether I'm capturing a memory or a scene.

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
My taste in music ranges so much. I guess I could say Tool, Sublime, and the John Mayer Trio. All are bands and not single artists and I like them all a lot.

17) What was the last lie you told?
I honestly have no idea. I don't lie often. I don't see the point.

18) Do you believe in karma?
Not at all. I think it's a nice idea to make us all feel better about people who do bad things, but I just don't see evidence of anything coming around or going around.

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness: Maybe being too shy and afraid to put myself out there. I shoot myself down a lot and my lack of writing is a good example. Strength: Well, I'm good at remembering things, like I said earlier and that really transfers to a lot of things like being able to pay bills efficiently, remembering notes and things I have do, and being able to work really hard because I'm a fast learner and remember how to do things and what to do.

21) Who is your celebrity crush?
I don't have one.

22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Nope.

23) How do you vent your anger?
I clean.

24) Do you have a collection of anything?
No. I don't count books or my high school newspapers that I wrote articles for because I'm not really collecting them but keeping them. I don't count my rifles either, because I use them.

25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Talking on the phone.

26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
Yes.

27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
I hate the damn train that comes through town frequently. I love the stillness of the flats in Tampa when I'm out fishing.

28) What's your biggest "what if"?
I don't know.

29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
No, not ghosts. I believe aliens probably exist somewhere, but not in the form that we frequently discuss.

30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Um.. the computer desk.

31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
Home.

32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
I have no idea.

33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
East

34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
You know, it's not something I really pay attention to.

35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
To live and be productive, whatever that word means to you.

36) Define Art.
The expression of emotions and thoughts in the form of visual pieces, sounds, or written words? Will this be on the test? =)

37) Do you believe in luck?
No. Things just happen, good or bad.

38) What's the weather like right now?
50 degress and cloudy, but clearing up.

40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Yes and yes.

41) What was the last book you read?
Crime and Punishment. I really need to finish the next book so I can stop recalling that one.

42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Yes and no. If that makes sense.

43) Do you have any nicknames?
No. I've always just been Megan.

44) What was the last movie you saw?
In theaters? Harry Potter (the last one). At home? I think I last watched I Am Legend.

45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
I fell off of a bike rack when I was in elementary school and my two front teeth went through my lip and I needed 9 stitches.

46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
Yes

47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
No, I'm not really the obsessive type.

49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
I did go to high school and I'm a Navy Wife. Of course. Frequently.

50) Do you believe in magic?
No. It would be awesome, but also terrible if it did exist.

Labels: