Musing Mondays

hosted by Should Be Reading
 
This week’s musing asks…
How far along are you in your current read before you start thinking about what you’ll read next?

I have a constant flow in my To Read list. As soon as I hear about a good book, I'm adding to my list. I usually buy books at the beginning of every month because I need a book for my book club and I pick books at random from my to read pile when I'm ordering. 
No matter where I'm at in my current book, I'm always thinking about what to read next. If I'm reading a book from a series and I'm enjoying it, I mentally add the rest of the series to my to read list. 
So I guess you can say that I'm simply ALWAYS thinking about what to read next and what to buy next. With over 200 books in my TBR shelf on goodreads (and only about 8 that I currently own), the biggest conflict is which book I'm going to PURCHASE next. =)
 

Labels: