Eclectic Reader Challenge- Rough List

Eclectic Reader Challenge 2012

  hosted by: bookedout

I will read at least one book in each of these genres:

 

My list so far.....

  1. Literary Fiction - I have many to read books in this genre, so I haven't chosen the one I'll read yet.
  2. Crime/Mystery Fiction- Presumed Innocent by Scott Turow
  3. Romantic Fiction- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han*
  4. Historical Fiction- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith*
  5. Young Adult- Uglies
  6. Fantasy- The Name of the Wind (I'm already about halfway through)
  7. Science Fiction- The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury
  8. Non Fiction- The Virtue of Selfishness by Ayn Rand. It's already sitting on my bookshelf, waiting to be read.
  9. Horror- It by Stephen King, again, already on my bookshelf.
  10. Thriller /Suspense- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt*
  11. Classic-Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
  12. Your favorite genre- The Radleys by Matt Haig. I love vampire novels, and I'm reading this for my book club.
*= not sure yet, just an idea

Labels: , ,