Sentimental Value

An object I own that has sentimental value...
I think everything and nothing I own has sentimental value.
Because my husband and I work hard for what we have, I cherish just about everything.
But I also don't place extra value on anything I can think of off the top of my head.
I suppose my wedding ring carries the most value. My books are valuable to me, as well. But, I'm not a collector of anything and I don't have old family heirlooms of any sort.
Most of my memories are either in my head or in pictures.
I have a handmade quilt that my mother in law made for our wedding that is certainly dear to me. She also gave me a lot of pictures and ceramics for decoration that I hold dear.
This is kind of a hard topic because I feel like I'm somewhere in the middle when it comes to how I value my things.