Seven things I'm scared of
2. Breaking a bone. I've never broken one, so the idea is a little scary to me.
3. Having health problems. It's not something I think about often, but as a smoker on birth control, it certainly crosses my mind every now and then.
4. Speaking of smoking, I'm afraid that I'll never quit.
5. Losing my husband. The women in my family tend to live for quite some time (between 90 and 100), while the men in my husband's family tend to die at relatively young ages (between 60 and 70).
6. Having children. I definitely don't want children and the entire thought of having them is disturbing to me. I'm afraid of what may change if, for some reason, we do decide to have children.
7. And of course, dying. I don't know anyone who isn't at least a little scared of the idea.