Reading

Something I never get tired of doing: Reading.

It's just my hobby and one I've had for quite some time. Sometimes I get tired of authors or genres, but there are so many different subjects and styles and authors that it isn't difficult to move on to something else. Sometimes I prefer a mediocre fiction, like the Sookie Stackhouse series and other times I prefer something deeper and more intellectual like nonfiction, psychology, or classics. And other times I enjoy young adult books. I like how deep they are under the cover of normalcy.

I feel like there's always something new waiting between the covers of a book, even if it is one I've read before.
I feel like there's always something new to learn.

And I appreciate imagination and the ability to express oneself so eloquently with words.