My art

Right now, I'm learning to draw. I wanted to start making comics since my husband says such funny things. I made one, but it was extremely difficult because of my limited drawing ability. I've always done really cool things with words and letters, but actually drawing something besides stars has been a challenge for me. My friend Amber, the artist I always post about, got me some books and a sketchbook to learn how to draw. My husband noticed my interest and picked me up some colored pencils for comics and some drawing pens to help me out.




I'm slowly getting the hang of it. I've drawn the activities in my book and when I look at them, I realize they aren't too shabby. Even my first comic wasn't too bad. There's tons of room for improvement, but I think I will get there.
Here's some of the creative things I've done.

I enjoy doing creative things. Making collages is my favorite artistic hobby. I've seriously contemplated scrap booking, but I just haven't made the leap yet. I could do it well.
With encouragement from my friends and my husband, perhaps I'll surprise myself! I'm not going to upload any of my drawings. I don't think I'm quite that good yet. And when I'm better, maybe I'll upload my first drawings to show improvement, or maybe I'll realize they aren't that bad. Who knows?
We are our own worst critics, sometimes. =)
These photos and the art are my own. =)