Memory

I love to travel down memory lane. Just the other day, my husband and I were exchanging our memories from the beginning of our relationship up until the time we got married. Those are some of my most precious memories.  I do have good memories from my childhood, especially traveling with my grandmother and going to theme parks and ski resorts with my dad. I don't think I can pick just one sweet memory to share. They all mean so much to me. But since my 5 year anniversary is coming up this Friday, it seems appropriate to share a memory pertaining to that. Once my husband and I picked the place we were going to be married, which was Cypress Gardens, SC, we decided to spend a day exploring the place. We went through their reptile center and their butterfly garden and took a canoe trip around the area.  We found out The Patriot and The Notebook both had scenes filmed there and one of the props from The Patriot was still in the water. We went to see the gazebos we were to be married in. It was just an amazing day exploring the area on a perfect spring day when all the flowers were blooming and the birds were chirping.